monote has a copyright policy in accordance with relevant and applicable copyright laws. We respect intellectual property rights of others and reserve the right to remove or disable User Content which is infringing. We also reserve the right to terminate monote user accounts of repeat alleged infringers.
We will quickly respond to all claims of alleged copyright infringement on monote that are reported to our designated copyright agent as described below.
If you are the owner of a copyright or have the necessary authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner, you can notify us of alleged copyright infringements on our Service.
Once we receive your notice, we will take the appropriate action. This may include deleting the reported User Content from monote. We may also notify the User who posted and/or saved said User Content on monote, to give them the opportunity to send a counter-notice. If appropriate we may also send a copy of the notice to other relevant parties.
Submit a copyright complaint
Please send us the following information to submit your Notice of Alleged Infringement:
- 1. Tell us us which copyrighted work you think has been infringed. In case there are multiple copyrighted works that you want to report, please provide us with a representative list of said copyrighted works.
- 2. Let us know where on monote the content you claim to be infringing your copyright can be found. Make sure to include the information we need to help us find the User Content (the URL to the page on monote).
- 3. Provide us with your mail address, telephone number and email address.
- 4. Include a statement saying that the notifier has a good faith belief that the content identified is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. fair use).
- 5. Include a statement made under penalty of perjury that all submitted information is accurate and that the notifying party has the authority to make such a complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- 6. Insert your full legal name as well as your physical or electronic signature (e.g. type your full name).
Please send your completed notice to:
zH Monote Copyright
Did you receive a notification about copyright complaint?
In case we have reached out to you to notify you that one of the Products or Collections you added on this Service has been removed based on a copyright complaint, it means that monote has received a complaint by the content owner asking us to remove it. We can forward the relevant information from the copyright complaint - just send us an email at email@example.com to notify us (we may have to deduct some personal contact information).
Should we receive too many copyright complaints for User Content that has been added to you, we may remove your ability to post Content on monote. We may also disable your entire account.
In case you believe that we have mistakenly removed a Product or Collection you added, please reach out to us.
Please note that there are legal and financial consequences for bad faith or fraudulent counter-notices! Please confirm that you have good faith belief that we removed your User Content in error and that you understand the possible consequences of submitting a false counter-notice, before you send us your claim.